Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Ever Onward

Not a whole lot new. The other day right after I made my last regular post I got to talking to one of the people practicing Taiko near where we were camped out (I knew it would be easier to try and sleep after they were done anyway) and we both found it ironic that aside from thd music thing our club-type activities were the same (sado and aikido).
Yesterday got to temples 40 and 41, plus was given some fruit by a shop owner by 40. Camped out at under a shelter with the old man (I say old, but he's probably 50's). Somewhere along the way we lost the girl, not sure what happened to her.
Today was 42 and then stopped at a bangai temple near an Onsen for the night. Looks like its me, the old man, and a kid on a bike so far.
Weather hasn't been too bad, with a lot of the raining happening during the night. I think I've got indoor lodging lined up through temple 60, haven't looked past that yet.

No comments: