Sunday, May 6, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my archive. I call this an archive rather than a blog because its purpose is to archive my thoughts as I wonder about the island of Shikoku. I shall try to post approximately once every day or two, but it could be less depending on how things are going.
Since English is my native language most of this will be English. However, as this is meant as an archive of my thoughts and I often find a Japanese word better fits there may be Japanese as well. If I am feeling 元気 I will not settle for an English alternative. If you don't read Japanese, google wwwjdic.
Also, as I'm on the road I won't actually be looking at the archive myself, so don't be surprised when I don't answer comments.
I am writing this whole thing via cell phone emails, so don't be surprised if there are misspellings and the formatting is horrible.
I think thats all the intro needed, the next post will likely not be until the 29th when I start my journey.
Dan

No comments: